Introducing the 2m 270° Shadow Awning, which is just a tad shorter than our standard 270° Shadow Awning, allowing for applications that needs a smaller awning to also cast shade while adventuring. It’s so easy, one person can manage it.
For seasoned campers, an awning is very often the first accessory they bolt to their vehicle, knowing that the ability to cast as much shade as possible (in the quickest time) is crucial to overland travel. This wrap-around effect means that you get to enjoy 6.1 square metres of shelter around the full working area of your vehicle, especially where it’s needed – at the rear, where your drawer system, fridge, and supplies are stored.
The 2 m 270º Shadow Awning is made from reflective ripstop material which assists in casting a noticeably lower-shade temperature. Without a doubt, the Alu-Cab 2m 270º Shadow Awning is one of our proudest products that’s all out #DesertProof and Africa-proven.
- LENGTH (when closed): 2 m
- WEIGHT: 18.5kg
- SHADE AREA: 6.1 m2
- CONSTRUCTION: Aluminium
- FITMENT BRACKETS: Various options available, attaching to strong roof rack, tents, campers or load bars
- ORIENTATION: LHS and RHS
- The material is acrylic impregnated, with a heat reflection silver coating on one side.
- It has an additional water repellent coating on the surface side, which allows water to bead off of the surface of the material.
- Its 315gsm and has a water head of 600mm and is made from a 100% polyester base cloth that is impregnated with an acrylic based resin.
- It also has a built in Fungal resistance chemical to prevent mould.
AWN-LHS-2M or AWN-RHS-2M