Since the introduction of the Alu-Cab Canopy Camper, some 2 years ago, we have seen many adventurers join the Alu-Cab Family worldwide. This versatile, off-the-shelf camper has had great success globally and we have seen the Canopy Camper exploring the wilderness in over 60 countries.
As our tribe has grown, so has the interest for the introduction of the Full Size Canopy Camper. And so, without further ado, we give you the Alu-Cabin. A Full-Size Canopy Camper, which models the same modular design as the Canopy Camper, it just got bigger! The Alu-Cabin, suited to fit the Full-Size 5.5 and 6.5 Trucks.
The Alu-Cabin at the beach, Cabin in the mountains, Cabin in the woods. The wilderness is calling, take an Alu-Cabin and go.
- An easy-access vertical door with heavy-duty hinges, and the ability to mount a 33″ spare-wheel (No need for an after-market rear bumper and wheel carrier).
- The vertical door solves the problem of dust entering through the tailgate.
- Proprietary extrusions are used throughout the construction for a drill-free fitment
- Tried and tested dual-layer canvas tent
- Flip-away bed means ample headroom and standing space
- Bedding remains in place whether the tent is open or closed
- Roof rails to facilitate the mounting of various rooftop accessories
- Side-access canopy doors
- A zip down/roll up Fly Sheet
Alu-Cabin Currently Available For:
The Alu-Cabin to suit the F150, F250 and F350 will be announced in the coming months.
- To Suit Ram 1500 5.5 (2009 – 2022)
- To Suit Ram 1500 6.5 (2009 – 2022)
- To Suit Ram 2500 + 3500 5.5 (2010 – 2022)
- To Suit Ram 2500 + 3500 6.5 (2010 – 2022)
- To suit Tundra 5.5 (2007 – 2021)
- To suit Tundra 6.5 (2007 – 2021)
Overall Dimensions: 2850 x 1780 x 1580
Overall Dimensions:2850 x 1780 x 1580
6.5′ Full Size Canopy Camper
Weight: 226.5kg [Camper only – excludes mattresses and awning]