- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 12,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor over-heating.
- 4 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to clock in 90 degree Increments.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch in foot forward mounting
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion. The greater the load on the rope, the greater amount of braking is generated by the mechanism.
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
|Rated Line Pull||12,500 lbs (5,670 kg) single line|
|Motor||5.0 hp / 3,730 w 12V Series Wound|
|Gear Ratio||3-Stage Planetary 225:1|
|Clutch (freespooling)||Rotating Ring Gear|
|Brake (outside the drum)||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)|
|Winch Construction||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum|
|Drum Size||2.5″ x 9″ (63.5 x 228 mm)|
|Control||Both built-in digital two way signal wireless remote control and waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/17′ (5 m) cord|
|Rope Type||Synthetic Rope|
|Rope Size||7/16″ x 82′ (11 mm x 25 m)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10″ x 4.5″ (254 x 114 mm)|
|Winch Weight||61.7 lb (28 kg)|
|Gross Weigh||89.1 lb (40.5 kg)|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components|
|Box Dimensions||26.9″ x 8.2″ x 16.9″ (682 x 209 x 430 mm )|