- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 20,000 lbs.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed.
- Motor equipped with a protective thermal sensor
- Clockable ergonomic clutch T-handle.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear set for durable and reliable operation.
- Both built-in digital two way wireless remote control and wired waterproof remote control.
- 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion resistance.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch.
- Patented mechanical cone brake safely holds the full load
- Meets international standards of CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE, CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC, and SAE J706 Surface Vehicle standard 2003-08 rev.
|Rated Line Pull||20,000 lb single line|
|Motor||5,220 w / 7.0 hp 12V series wound|
|Gear Ratio||3-stage planetary 343:1|
|Clutch (freespooling)||Rotating ring gear|
|Brake (outside the drum)||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)|
|Winch Construction||Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum|
|Drum Size||3.5″ x 8″L|
|Control||Both built-in digital signal two way wireless remote control and waterproof wired remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 17’ (5 m) cord|
|Rope Type||Synthetic rope|
|Rope Size||9/16″ x 55′|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||10″ x 4.5″ (254 x 114 mm), 10″ x 6.5″ (254 x 165 mm)|
|Winch Weight||109.3 lb|
|Gross Weight||140.2 lb|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components|
|Box Dimensions||29.1″ x 10.6″ x 19.5″|