- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 8,000 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal switch alters when motor over-heating.
- 16 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to reposition in 22.5 degree Increments.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/17 ft cord
- A 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion and has no water absorption.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion and also makes the winch ideal for use with synthetic rope.
|Rated Line Pull||8,000 lb Single Line|
|Motor||5,250 w / 7.0 hp 12V series wound|
|Gear Ratio||3-stage planetary 67:1|
|Clutch (freespooling)||Rotating ring gear|
|Brake (outside the drum)||Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)|
|Winch Construction||Aluminum Die Cast Housing with Steel Drum|
|Drum Size||2.5” x 6.9”L|
|Control||Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 17 ft cord|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||8” x 4.5”|
|Winch Weight||59.5 lb|
|Gross Weigh||87 lb|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components, three (3) year warranty for electrical components|
|Box Dimensions||25.7 ” x 8.2 ” x 16.9”|